This site and the core principles of the @CTIVATED Classroom pedagogy are based on the work of Dr Craig Blewett. His work has been featured widely in the media (see below) in addition to being presented at conferences and published in journals and books.
- Huffington Post - Why schools shouldn't approach technology like businesses once did
- Huffington Post - Why Binge Watching is to Blame for Kids Not Learning
- eNCA TV - Binge Watching and the future of our schools
- The Conversation - Here’s the drug that every school should legalise
- LifeHacker - Why It's Time The World Embraced Wikipedia
- USNews - Schools Shouldn't Approach Technology Like Businesses Once Did
See more publications, from journal papers to TV interviews to news articles and more - Join our Google Space here
Qualification and Interests- I have a PhD in Educational Technology, and as such I have a keen interest in #social media, #technology and #learning. I have been involved in I.T. and education for over 20 years and have spoken around the world to everyone from politicians to corporate leaders to parents to children. However my interests extend beyond this to many other areas such as #travel, #fitness, #online-teaching, #web-safety and #more. I enjoy pushing the boundaries of teaching and learning as well as my own physical boundaries, having run over 30 marathons (42km/26mi) and 10 #Comrades Marathons (90km/56mi). My mission is to creatively inspire people!